The Catalogue is the main guide to items available in the Library. It lists the materials by author, title and subject.
The Online Catalogue - CALCAT
CALCAT is a Web based interface with the Library catalogue, which allows clients to:
- search the library’s catalogue,
- search for items placed on academic reserve.
- request information/materials,
- check their library accounts and,
- access online databases, including the Gleaner Archives via the knowledge portal
The Card Catalogue
A record of all items acquired by the Library prior to 1987 is housed in the Card catalogue. All records from the card catalogue will be added to the new library system on a phased basis through a retro-conversion process.
The RMC Catalogue is located next to the main catalogue. It lists all final year studies, books and pamphlets placed on reserve and in the Caribbean collection.