GRADUATE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
The Graduate Students’ Association fulfils the following functions through
education, service and advocacy:
1. Promotes personal and professional growth through educational, develop-
mental, and social activities.
2. Represents, advocates and promotes graduate student interests and values
3. Enrich the graduate student experience and enhance their potential
academic and professional goals.
4. Provides programmes and services that aid in the recruitment and reten-
tion of graduate students.
5. Builds a strong sense of community both on and off campus
6. Forms a base for a strong alumni
7. Enable networking and interdisciplinary research
8. Provides additional service in the areas of:
b. Information sharing
d. Study centres/facilities
9. Enables student participation and influence in University policy decisions
that affect graduate students
SCHOOL OF GR ADUA T E S TUD I E S R E S E A RCH AND ENT R E P R ENE UR SH I P
Support Services For