• Students wishing to request a review are required to give notice within three
months from the date of notification of the result, and must submit the
case for review within a further three months from the date of giving notice.
• Requests for review are permitted only on the following grounds:
– That there is evidence of procedural irregularity in the conduct of the
examination (including administrative error) of such a nature as to cause
doubt as to whether the result might have been different had there not
been such irregularity;
– That there is evidence of unfair or improper assessment on the part of
one or more of the examiners. Students may not otherwise challenge
the academic judgment of the examiners.
• The Review Panel shall proceed promptly to hear the appeal, and make its
decision, which is final.
• A student appealing has the right to provide the Review Panel with any
material deemed relevant to the appeal.
U T e c h G R A D U A T E S T U D I E S H A N D B O O K
SCHOOL OF GR ADUA T E S TUD I E S R E S E A RCH AND ENT R E P R ENE UR SH I P