2. Ancillary fees are applicable even if a student registers for
one semester of the academic year.
3. Ancillary fees are non-refundable and would only be
refunded, if the University withdraws the offer to the student
or if the course of study to which the student has applied has
4. Tuition and examination/assessment fees are calculated on a
per credit basis and are based on the total number of credits
taken in a given semester.
5. The University reserves the right to offer a payment plan to
students. If offered,
all students who do not pay 100% of
fees by a stipulated date, would automatically be placed on
this payment plan
and would be subjected to all terms and
conditions of the plan.
Fees may be paid by cash, debit/credit card or Manager’s
Cheques at any of the following:
1. National Commercial Bank (NCB)
2. NCB-UTech, Jamaica Keycard Cash
4. Bill Express
5. Jamaica National Bank
6. E-Banking (NCB Customers only)
7. Wire Transfer