Register for Job Placement
Registration is now open for our Ongoing Job Placement and Annual Job Fair which will be held on Friday, March 26, 2010. For further information we invite you to visit the Career and Placement Unit (located next door to the Medical Centre) Please note below the procedure to register for Job Placement.
View our page on Uploading Your Resume
- Attend scheduled Employment Empowerment Sessions and or make appointment to get your resume reviewed at the Career and Placement Unit or the Self Access Learning Centre
- Complete an application form (to be provided by the Career and Placement Unit)
- Ensure I.D. number is written at the top of the application form
- Take completed application form to the Accounts Receivables Department and make payment.
Payment is as follows:
- Current students (not final year)- Free
- Final year and up to one year after graduation - $500
- over one year - $1000
- Return completed application form along with five (5) copies of your edited resume to the Career and Placement Unit.
- Upload your resume on SITS VISION (see attached Instructions).
- Email a Microsoft word copy to firstname.lastname@example.org captioned, for eg. Job fair 2009-finance major.
- Stay in touch with the Career and Placement Unit by visiting the Students Kiosk or e-VISION for updates on your application, for information and or on the companies scheduled to participate in Job Fair and other recruitment opportunities.
All other Students – Summer/Seasonal and Part-time Job PlacementsPlease observe all of the following:
- Obtain application form from the Career and Placement unit
- Complete this form and submit it with two copies of your resume
- Email a Microsoft word generated resume to email@example.com
- Visit e:Vision and complete your Curriculum Vitae. Periodically revisit to make changes when necessary.