Enrolment Reminder for Academic Year 2012/13
Enrolment for Semester 1, Academic Year 2012/2013 for undergraduate students opened on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 and will close on August 21, 2012. All students are required to enrol online during this period.
Students are reminded to complete payment of tuition fees by Friday, August 17, 2012 to ensure the required two clear working days for financial clearance and to complete their enrolment.
- Payment of 100% of fees for the modules selected must be made by the close of the enrolment period. Payment can be made using any of the following options:
- UTech Accounts Receivable (Cashiers) using debit or credit card or managers cheque only
- Paymaster locations islandwide
- Bill Express locations islandwide
- National Commercial Banks (NCB) islandwide using account # 371360247
- For NCB customers payments in local currency can be made using the bank's e-banking facility at www.jncb.com or via Telemidas (1-888-622-3477)
- UTech's online payment services using Keycard, Visacard or Mastercard only
- Prior to registration, recipients of loans from the Students' Loan Bureau (SLB) are required to pay all ancillary and miscellaneous fees not covered by the SLB. The SLB covers tuition and examination fees only. SLB Applicants are urged to ensure that their loan is approved prior to the closure of the enrolment period.
- Step 1: log on to the university's website at www.utechjamaica.edu.jm
- Step 2: Click on the Student Portal link on the homepage
- Step 3: Click on link (log-in to UTech portal here)
- Follow the steps outlined
Students with outstanding fees from previous academic years will be required to settle all outstanding balances before enrolling for the 2012/13 academic year.
The Admissions and Enrolment Management Call Centre at numbers 970-0962 702-4059, 970-1580, 977-7608, 970-2965, 977-9617 will be opened from July 1 to August 31 during the hours of 8:00 am to 9:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. For further information contact the Office of Admissions and Enrolment Management at 970-5287/970-5282.
July 26, 2012