Certificate in Advanced Applications in Portfolio Management & Practices
Click here to Download Brochure
- Ethics & Inventor Psychology
- Fundamental of the Jamaican Economy
- Equity Market
- Debt Market
- Alternative Investments
- Managing Portfolio: Individual Investors
- Managing Portfolio: Institutional Investor
UTech/JIM School of Advanced Management reserves the right to withdraw/postpone a scheduled course if registration is insufficient for a standard size class.
- The Jamaican Securities Course Certificate
- First Degree
- Practicing Portfolio Managers, Recommendation from Employer
Complete an application form and bring it along with supporting documents to:
Each form must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $1000.
THE JAMAICAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IS REGISTERED AS A TERTIARY INSTITUTION BY THE UNIVERSITY COUNCIL OF JAMAICA (U.C.J).
All of J.I.M.íS (6) diploma courses and the Associate Degree in Business Administration have been registered and recommended for credits by the American Council on Education (ACE) to a wide range of universities and colleges throughout the U.S.A.
The American Council on Education is internationally recognized as the major coordinating body for post-secondary education in the U.S.A.
- Fees are not refundable in cases of partial attendance.
- Fees are not refundable in full, only if, the applicant cancels in writing, not less than five (5) days, before the course is cancelled /withdrawn by UTech/JIM School of Advanced Management.