Certificate in Supervisory Management
Click here to Download Brochure
Participants will learn the vital operating functions and skills of managing, planning, organizing, controlling, setting and maintaining standards of performance and appraisals and how to apply modern supervisory management principles in the job situation.
Supervisors, Junior Managers and persons with the potential for supervisory responsibilities.
5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m.(Week days)
9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Saturdays)
UTech/JIM School of Advanced Management reserves the right to withdraw/postpone a scheduled course if registration is insufficient for a standard size class.
- THE NATURE OF MANAGEMENT
- THE FOUNDATION OF PLANNING
- FOUNDATIONS OF ORGANIZING
- FOUNDATIONS OF CONTROL
- DYNAMICS OF BEHAVIOUR IN ORGANIZATIONS
- COMMUNICATION CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Complete an application form and bring it along with a passport size picture to the:
Each form must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $1000.
THE JAMAICAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IS REGISTERED AS A TERTIARY INSTITUTION BY THE UNIVERSITY COUNCIL OF JAMAICA (U.C.J).
All of J.I.M.’S (6) diploma courses and the Associate Degree in Business Administration have been registered and recommended for credits by the American Council on Education (ACE) to a wide range of universities and colleges throughout the U.S.A.
The American Council on Education is internationally recognized as the major coordinating body for post-secondary education in the U.S.A.
- Fees are not refundable in cases of partial attendance.
- Fees are not refundable in full, only if, the applicant cancels in writing, not less than five (5) working days, before the course is cancelled /withdrawn by UTech/JIM School of Advanced Management.